Saturday, May 10, 2014

131

Brigitte writes regarding Wet Dream oil painting by Paul Jaisini: “I have been to museums… I have seen many painters at work and what you describe in your book is all too familiar to me. I want the plainness of the earth and the sophistication… To see Paul Jaisini’s art, Yustas, I will have to love you madly and hate you as much, because then I could pass this door that is in your mind and that you keep close. And when I will reach that door, you will push me inside to see how I react… To grow?? Natural?? Yustas, do not play games with me, because if you want this sophistication and let me see a glipse of what I can get from it, I will do the loving and the hating from an outsider point of view like you do yours… And I will feel your pain and enjoy it when I arouse you madly and bite into your neck so deep that i will drink your blood and then I will kneel between your legs and drink your sperm…”

No comments:

Post a Comment