Saturday, May 10, 2014

110

the holy trinity: Nice to hear that other people are having fun out of painting. I...

Nice to hear that other people are having fun out of painting. I deeply disagree with your analysis of world events. I think we are onto a roll. I know that in each of the preceding three centuries there has been a terrible war against the French and then the Germans, a huge possibility of yet another in the future when the European scandal blows up in our faces. The threat of terrorism (atomic energy in a suitcase, biological weapons in the water supply). I am still optimistic coming from a totally different world view to you - I am a Catholic. I have seen Communism, Nazism and the second industrial revolution. We have not only survived but also actually got richer. Until the oil dries up, I think we are onto 
(Source: generationinvisible)

No comments:

Post a Comment